CPLC Parenting Arizona through First Things First brings much needed community resources to Guadalupe, AZ. The Guadalupe Family Resource Center provides a full range of free family and child centered services for all families and community members.
Monday: Closed Tuesday: 9am - 5pm Wednesday: 9am - 5pm Thursday: 9am - 5pm Friday: 9am - 4pm Saturday: 9am - 4pm Sunday: Closed
Lunes: Cerrado Martes: 9am - 5pm Miercoles: 9am - 5pm Jueves: 9am - 5pm Viernes: 9am - 4pm Sabado: 9am - 4pm Domingo: Cerrado
- Certified Raising a Reader Facilitators
- Children books to take home
- Community Resources and referrals
- Computer and internet access
- Development and hearing & vision screenings for children 0-5
- Food boxes vouchers
- Parent-child interactive classes
- Parenting Education Courses provided by New Directions Institute
- Referrals to AHCCCS/KidsCare enrollment
Raising a Reader
A retailer or a shop is a business that presents a selection of goods and offers to trade or sell them to customers for money or other goods.
Shopping is an activity in which a customer browses the available goods or services presented by one or more retailers with the intent to purchase.
The shopping experience can range from delightful to terrible, based on a variety of factors including how the customer is treated.